My name is Vincent Tang. By day I do marketing, IT, and sales for a small company specializing in industrial equipment. By night I spend my time doing web development and studying computer science.
I use this website to share things I learn. These topics are the following:
- How I set up [______] software to GTD (Get Things Done)
- Reflecting on things learned from work/side projects
- Documentaries / Stories
I believe it is important to blog about something. It doesn’t really matter what the topic is. Writing these posts captures a state of mind that you can later revisit. It helps cement things you’ve learned and helps you show a sense of progress.
What I am up to now
What I’m learning now last edited April,17 2018
- Discrete math and Linear Algebra
- Data structures and algorithms
- Finishing freecodecamp’s frontend developer curriculum (95% done)
- Design patterns and clean code conventions
What I am doing now last edited April,17 2018
- Developing a full e-commerce site for work
What I am trying to improve on last edited April 17, 2018
- Clear concise writing
- Losing weight so I can bulk up later
I publish articles elsewhere on occasion.
How I take my notes through freecodecamp
Image Export Workflow to google spreadsheets
Open Source Contributions
I give back to the open source community that develops software that I rely on. Here are some of my contributions